With the huge uptick in focus on regulating data access, comprehensive compliance efforts have become an ongoing priority. But it can also be incredibly messy and time consuming.
A cognitive SIEM dramatically simplifies the processes around regulatory compliance. Security analytics collect and process large, diverse datasets to comply with an incredibly broad range of data retention, data use, breach notification, and other types of regulations. Analytics enable faster access to compliance information and more intelligent interpretation during audits, while providing greater assurance that compliance requirements are fully met.
Regulatory standards Elysium Cognitive Security Analytics supports include:
- NIST 171 & 800-53: NIST 171.800-53 applies to Federal organizations.
- HIPAA: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 is United States legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information.
- PCI: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) applies to companies of any size that accept credit card payments.
- SOX: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, often simply called SOX or Sarbox, is U.S. law meant to protect investors from fraudulent accounting activities by corporations.
- ISO 21007: The ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards helps organizations keep information assets secure. ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for information security management systems.
Elysium’s Cognitive Security Analytics delivers a pre-tuned set of reports and rules for quick rollout and fast access to non-compliant systems using interactive notebooks (playbooks) with adaptive workflows. It also generates risk-based scoring to help focus compliance efforts.
- Built-in and customizable compliance reporting to facilitate auditor requirements
- Analytics enabling faster data access during audits to relieve IT burden
- The ability to easily ingest diverse data sets and retain data to meet audit requirements