Cybercriminal activity often dwells inside an organization’s network for months, sometimes years, before being detected. Despite significant investment in defensive technologies, malware and persistent threats continue to breach IT infrastructures and gain a foothold into targeted organizations.
Proactive threat hunting tactics can protect against increasingly sophisticated and hidden advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks. Elysium’s Cognitive SIEM provides easy to use, scalable, proactive threat detection designed to catch what other prevention and detection technologies miss to mitigate damage from prolonged unauthorized access.
Elysium’s Cognitive SIEM:
- Delivers deep contextual knowledge gleaned from raw data
- Proactively discover the presence of hidden malware and advanced persistent threats
- Can survey thousands of endpoints simultaneously
- Detects threats faster and reduces investigation time from hours to minutes
- Surveys your network, endpoints, servers and applications to discover unknown security breaches, malware and signs of unauthorized access
- Validates security alerts to reduce false positives